Saturday, May 17, 2014

Tuffy is OK!!

I am so thankful to our vet in at Powell.  He took Tuffy in right away, shaved his behind, cleaned him up, gave him antibiotics and made sure he was ok!  He said he didn't need to be sedated and was very cooperative (I admit I was shocked! I thought for sure he'd need to be sedated). But we got him just before noon and stayed with him in the trailer yesterday to keep an eye on him.  He slept a lot and the other cats stayed away from him like they new he wasn't feeling that great.  But last night we caught him playing with his mini tennis ball and he even curled up to sleep with Scott all last night!  I couldn't be happier! 

The folks at the vets office were so nice!  They treated Tuffy so well that I know we have a vet for life now.  Plus the kicker, with it being an emergency, walk-in, I couldn't believe it was only $43 and that included his antibiotic too!

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers!  It means a lot to us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment