Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Quick Progress Update - May 6, 2014

Today it's overcast and a bit rainy here.  We are waiting to hear from a guy that needs to do our Perk Test (has to be done before we can submit our septic permit) and we are also waiting to hear from the electric company who needs to come out and see where the temporary line will come into our build site.

Once we get the perk test and the septic permit submitted we can also submit the building permit.  I think we can actually submit them both at the same time (from what someone told me online).

So now we're playing the waiting game....

I've been asked a lot how the cats are doing and they are doing great!!  They aren't big fans of their outside tent, so we made 2 screens for the trailer to open it up for fresh air.  Otherwise they have adjusted very well and when I left this morning, they were playing pretty hard!!

No major news to report right now, but I'm sure within the next 10 days I should have more exciting things to post:)

No comments:

Post a Comment