Saturday, March 22, 2014

Shopping!!!

It has been a very long time since I've been shopping for something that didn't involve Lowes, Home Depot, or Harbor Freight!! But today I had the urge to stop at our local Goodwill to do some shopping in preparations for the move.  I scored some major loot!!  I found 11 hoodies/sweatshirts for only $40.66!  And ironically, this shirt was one that I found and purchased:


A few weeks ago Scott and I were bored so we decided to go to the book store and we also picked up 2 travel books and a journal - that way I can keep track of everything especially when I don't have the internet/electricity!!

 
 
We are holding off on doing any major shopping for tools and other building materials until we get out to Wyoming.  We are only a few miles from the Montana border and Montana has no sales tax!  That's an automatic 7% savings!  I love saving money so I'm really excited about this:)


No comments:

Post a Comment