Friday, March 7, 2014

Cat tent!!

Today, in Ohio, we finally hit 50 degrees and it feels so great outside! I think the cats just knew it was warm and were meowing all morning for me to let them out.  They are inside cats only, but I do let them out on their harness/leash under supervision.

So, we purchased two cat tents and a connecting tunnel for them to play in!  I didn't feel like getting both tents and the tunnel out today, so I just got the one. 

Here are a few pictures of our little ones hanging out in the sun!



They were out for about an hour when Tuffy, the long haired one standing up, started meowing because he was bored. 

When we make it to Wyoming, we don't want the cats to be cooped up inside the trailer, so they will be staying in these tents during the day while we're outside, then in inclement weather and at night, they will come inside the trailer with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment