Saturday, March 22, 2014

Lucky Horseshoe


 
When we first went out to see our land, while we were walking around, I found this horseshoe and have had it ever since!  I want to do something special with this once our house is built and I came across this.  I think I'll clean it up, remove the old nails and straighten them out so I can use it as a key holder.
 
 
I also have a few old shoes from our horses (Ernie, Teddy, and Ceasar) back from when I was a kid.  I think I'll incorporate them into the house somehow too.  A little of the old into the new house!
 
Here is another picture I took.  This includes a few small pieces of the rock we found on our land.  The rocks are in a formation at the driveway entrance and have beautiful coloring on them!! I'm not 100% sure what causes this, but for the past 2 years it has stayed the same color.
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment