Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I saw a BUCK in our coulee!!! And here are the pictures!!

Yesterday, I was on the phone with a potential customer when our signal went in and out.  I walked to the front doors to get better reception and to my shock, there, about 20 yards in front of the house in our coulee (it's what they call natural land draws here), was this beautiful buck!!!  We've spotted lots of deer tracks, but we have only witnessed the deer on a few occasions on our land.  But this was the first time I've seen a buck on our land! Scott unfortunately was at work, but I snapped the first few pictures from our front window and the last ones are when I was outside.  I literally got off the phone, (mind you I was in a pink t-shirt!!) and ran outside to get his picture.  As soon as he spotted me, he took off in the other direction.  I guess I really don't blame you... having some crazed person in a not-so-camouflaged pink shirt running at you with an unknown object pointed directly at you, I think I'd run away too!!

Well here you go!  Like I mentioned, the first 2 pictures are from inside the house.  The others from outside. And I have to say, I think the last picture is my favorite!! 

If you click on the first picture you can scroll through them all.  Enjoy!!












1 comment:

  1. How cool, you are living my dream. I'm so glad you guys are loving Wyoming. Keep the cool pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete