Tuesday, December 10, 2013

First trip to Wyoming!!

We went to Wyoming back in March 2012 to look at the land.  This was our very first time to Wyoming and we fell in love!!


This is my husband (Scott) and I (Kristen) in our first picture together on our land!! 




We have the most beautiful rocks at the entrance to the property.  I'm sure I'll learn more about them when we're out there, but if I remember correctly, we were told the colors on them are from an algae/fungus growth that comes in different colors including the oranges and lavenders that we saw!



 
We also have these beautiful cacti along the ground!
 








 
Here are several more pictures that we took of the land.  As you can see, there is a small shed and a satellite dish that was left here (they won't be there for long once we move!).  There are natural culverts or dips in the land and lots of sage brush.
 


 
In these last 3 pictures, I was getting a feel of the back property line.  I stood on the back corner of the property while Scott and the realtor walked to the other side.  We estimated that a complete lap around the property is about a mile and a half (very rough approximation).


No comments:

Post a Comment